Saturday, April 27, 2013

Black Spring







Leather Jacket: Vintage, Peplum Top: H&M, Bag: Gallerie, Boots: No Brand

Long time no see....  Hi everyone, I just took a walk with my sister around park and you know what all flowers in park are so so beautiful. It's just remind me that spring and summer are around the corner. OMG can't wait ... But summer please be nice to me! 
It's spring now in Japan but I don't know why, I just in the mood to wear something black which is absolutely not spring fashion but yeah whatever.....I just want to wear something that I love :)
oh yeah I almost forget that I have a new look. Actually I cut my hair yesterday hehe
Now my head just feel really easy. I just love it so much
Happy Suturday *)

xoxo
Yudira

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to see your comment ♡