Friday, April 12, 2013

T.G.I.F



Sweater: Vintage, Jeans: UniQlo, Accessories: Forever21, Gallerie, Free people, Watch: Swatch

How you doing everyone ? I been pretty busy this week, my spring holiday it's over and my class just started and just a lot of thing going on this week ...... pretty tired but I have a lot of thing to do .....  just go for my dream don't give up. Today, It's Friday yeah I just finished my dinner date with old high school best friend. we're last met 4 month ago so I was really exited to met her. had such a fun Friday Night, we're talked a lot, eat a lot and we're already planing to go to next restaurant haha actually she's my Soulmate. How's your Friday Night?
Hope you all have a good Friday

xoxo
Yudira

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to see your comment ♡