Thursday, May 16, 2013

Kyoto


 
 



 
                          Sweater: H&M, Dress: H&M, Bag: Vintage, Shoes: No brand

This is my city where I'm living right now. It's getting 6 years since I moved to Kyoto from Bali. I can't believe times just gone really fast. I was move in high school  and now I'm a university student. In the very first year I can't really adaptation with Kyoto and people in this city. This is what we're call it "Culture Shock". I just thought that they're not friendly to me and I felt really lonely in that time. After time goes by, everything is change! It feels really different now. I'm lucky enough to had such a incredible experiences to live in Kyoto Japan, get education in this country and have a lots of crazy friends that I really love. 
recently, I just obsess with skirt and dress generaly. actually my style isn't really feminen but I love skirt.
Happy Friday :)
 
 
xoxo
Yudira

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to see your comment ♡