Saturday, July 20, 2013

Festival Fever

I'm wearing TopShop dress, my mom Vintage bag and Bershk sandals
 
 
 Hi everyone long time no see. maybe this gonna be last post in July cause exam waiting me for next two weeks! ow gosh I'm really stressful right now... But this something that we have to deal with as a university student, right ? So I'll do my best.
I was wearing this outfit a week ago, when I went to Gion Festival which is one of the most popular festival in Japan. I love the pattern of my dress. There're a lot of animals and the color is really bright. It's perfect for all kind of summer festival. I got this dress on sale at Topshop which really good. Cause I know Topshop kind of expensive and sometimes I found something that I really want it there, but after I checked the price tag! fastly, I went to other shops where I can find something that similar. However, if you going to Topshop you better check out the sale sections, cause sometimes they have really huge discount. one more thing, don't forget to bring your student card, cause you gonna get discount. But the student card discount is not include the sale clothes. This is a little bit tips for you. So hope you get a luck.


Happy Sunday :)
 
 
xoxo
Yudira



















No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to see your comment ♡