Sunday, September 1, 2013

Kind of Bohemian

 

 
 Shirt & Skirt: H&M, Bag: no brand, Boots: Dr. Martens
 

 
 Omg! It's been so long since my last post. sorry about that... I have so much to do last month. Still can't believe that August already over. But I love September weather which is really nice and I can feel fall is coming! anyways, my Yesterday outfit for hangout with my sister and my mom(my favorite girls). One of my absolutely favorite item for fall is Boots and this one is my new favorite cause I just got it 3 days ago after waiting fo almost 3 weeks. Well this is my First doc martens and I'm in love. yesterday, I just woke up and felt kind of boho (bohemian) day which is currently my favorite style. So I went to my closet trying to find clothes that matching with my feeling and wa-la- the high low skirt make it perfect. Just made my Sunday.
 
 
 
xoxo
Yudira
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to see your comment ♡