Saturday, December 7, 2013

Fall / Winter OOTD

 
 Takuya's Coat: nobrand, Shirt / Sweater / Jeans & Scarf: UniQlo, Bag: WOmB, Sneakers: New Balance.
 My Coat: nobrand, Sweter dress:  GU, bag & shoes: nobrand, Scarf: INOBUN.


  It's been a while from my last post, I'm so sorry about that. I've been so lazy and busy with school assaigment this last few month. Finally, I am in the mood to go back to my blog and you know what? I have special guest this time. He is my bestfriend and my boyfriend too. Double BF. I personally really love his fashion so I thought why not to post my BF ootd :)
My sweater dress actually recomended by him. It's a gray and yellow gradiation sweater dress from gu which is pretty popular brand in Japan. The material is so soft and warm. The weather is getting cold and cold everyday. Even It's really cold in winter I hope ya'll have a warm day with someone you love.
Have a good day :)


xoxo
Yudira

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to see your comment ♡