Thursday, September 4, 2014

Pink Blush



Leather Jacket: , t-shirt: H&M, Skirt & Bag: Vintage, Shoes: SEYU, Sunnies: no brand


  It's been a while since my last post. I had such busy busy summer cause of works, internship and something more. ThankGod I can pass all of that. Now, I'm officially back.
  I love wear pink even in fall. However, I love pink with natural sense on it. Like what I wore on this pic. The combination of pink leather jacket with floral skirt it's just perfect for everyday look in fall or spring. Everyone seems to wear something dark in fall or winter but I thing you can make you fall and winter more bright with give a little bit color in your outfit. So, don't be affraid to challenge yourself and experienting new things. Don't forget that you can change your style everyday like what you want. That's actually the good thing of fashion.

xoxo
Yudira


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to see your comment ♡