Sunday, November 8, 2015

Country Of Lion


   Vacation in Singapire "country of lion". Actually I have been to Singapore before, I think last time I went there 10 years ago. Such a long time, so I don't really remember perfectly. This trip felt like I went there for the first time but at the same time I felt like I'm back home. I think cause I ate lots of Indonesian food and the weather that made me felt like I'm back home !
I stayed for 4 days and had so much fun eating, swimming, and discovering new places to go. Got really fun new experience again, what a lucky me !
 Travel is something that make you feel really small cause you go out of your comfort zone but at the same time you going to get more than what you expected. "Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer" ohh I love this quote. Like this quote I work part time in my free time for travel for make me learn something that maybe I can't get in anywhere and one more thing, I love to get something inspired and in my opinion travel introduce me to something that make you inspire. So travel as much as you can. As far as you can. As long as you can. GOD, I used to many quote in this post XD










                                                                             

                                                                           xoxo
                                                                          Yudira

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to see your comment ♡