Friday, May 5, 2017

My Relaxation Place // Beach // Island Girl


Some of you may already know that I was born and raised from one of the beautiful Island in Indonesia, so my roots is an "Island Girl" which never change from I was born until I'll die.
I live in Japan know and it's so difficult to find good vibe beach near by and recently I just found it.
It's not really really near by but it's still in Kyoto and I love the vibe. If you live in Kyoto or you visit Japan honestly you need to visit Amanohashidate. This is my first visit and I'm in love.
If you go up to the mountain via ropeway it said that you need see the beautiful sea/beach and sky by looking down from between your leg so you will see "The Heaven" and I did it but I don't know how heaven look like, so what I feel and  see definitely a beautiful view and I can stare at them forever.
You'll understand what I am talking about after you see it. 
In here, so much good vibe that I can feel that make me relief all kind of stress in the city.
This is definitely one of my "ZEN Place" to stay away from all the crowd. 
Can't wait for the next visit :) 

Fashion Wise Theme: Simple but still put together.
obviously, I just want to feel relax in the beach just watch the wave and don't think about anything.
So I decided to wear basic all black Thrifted top to bottom from MONKI and just add statement embroydery jacket on top from Lily Brown (My fave shop), Vintage Scarf from GRAPEFRUIT MOON shop, Long Earrings from H&M, and the very last thing is the good red lipstick mine is from Chanel.













XOXO
Yudira



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to see your comment ♡