Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Ethnic Grandma Dress // Self Love


 Could you believe it  that this dress actually my grandma's ?
She's the iconic/fashionable person I ever met.
She has lots of Ethnic dress/colorful/unique clothes 
that not really everyone cup of tea.
I think I learn from her & my mom, 
it's okay to being different from anyone else.
as long as you "Happy"with what you are now.
Don't really think about whatever everyone say or think.

I want to share one quote that I love.
Self love is the most important kind of love
So agree with this quote, that if you not happy with yourself
or your live, how even you will make other people happy or
share happiness , right.

I thank my grandma to remind me that.
And this dress remind me of her and I can't believe that
 me & my lil sister sharing all of her clothes now.

What I love about this dress that the pattern are really unique
and so ethnic to wear in the city.
And also the color really bright that made my heart also bright.
I thought this dress perfect for summer dress.

I had a post in my Instagram that I post it as bellow:
Clothes aren't going to change the world,
but the woman who wear them will.
Looking back thru my post, this word made me more confident 
to have a courage to do what I love.

I hope you all feel inspire to do what you love too.
I will leave the outfit detail on the end of the blog,
don't forget to check it out.


Outfit Detail:
Dress: Can't find it anymore
Bag: Dior (Vintage)
Tote bag: INOBUN
Sandals: Vietnam Market (Not available in Japan)

Have a nice day
Yudira

1 comment:

  1. You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you. high waisted yoga capri

    ReplyDelete

I would be happy to see your comment ♡