Friday, August 11, 2017

First Yoga Experience // Terasu Kyoto Yoga Studio


Wanted to experience yoga for very long time,
 but not really do it until now.
after browsing along the yoga studio in Kyoto, 
I found yoga studio "Terasu"
that time I only saw the studio thru their website 
but already fall in love with 
nature beauty of the studio and the concept.
So I decided to book a try on class and see how it goes.
And Love it so much....the teacher was really nice and friendly,
actually I can say all the staff their was really friendly.
Also I fall in love with Yoga, 
since I was little I watch my mom doing it 
and eventually that made me inspire to do it too. 
I always feels my mom really inspiring in everything.
Highly recommended if you live around Kansai area 
or you have plan to visit Kyoto,
you should try it at "Terasu" studio in Kyoto.

The entrance"already feels the vibe"

Outfit Detail:
Top: UNIQLO
bottom: H&M

From my real experience and you can also see from picture above,
The studio made by wood floor & concrete ceiling 
already feel the nature vibe in it.
Also what I love about the studio there're lot of plan (green) 
that makes you more relax .

Outfit Detail:
Bottom: H&M

Also they're the ambassador of Reebok, 
so they have the cool stuff in their shop.
If you first time and you need some sport/yoga clothes 
you can just pop up to the studio 
and buy it directly on the spot too.

In the end we end it up had conversation 
with the cool owner of the studio.
I can tell that he is doing the cool thing.
Thank you Aki san for a nice conversation that really inspiring.

You can check the Terasu Kyoto Yoga Studio from bellow:
Facebook: terasuyoga
Instagram: terasuyoga
Website: Terasu Kyoto
✴︎Only 5~10min from Hanky Karasuma Sta.

This is my first yoga experience, how about yours...

Yudira


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to see your comment ♡