Monday, February 5, 2018

Casual Date Outfit


It's almost Spring here in Japan, but Spring weather is still way to far. We're still dealing with the cold Winter weather. I wear something bright inside my coat but still in a weather appropriate. sheer pink sweater with a light blue jeans for just casual date in my day off. For winter (cold days) my staples are sweater with jeans. Just maybe change the wash of the jeans or change the color/ pattern of the sweater. I look for comfy, cozy but stylish for everyday. This coat though make my outfit so stylish. the pattern so unique & different, also I love the design of the coat that look like a blazer so make every outfit cooler. Find out what your comfy clothes and think how to make it stylish is actually so much fun :) Just try it.


Outfit Details:
Coat: Korean Market
Sweater: H&M
Jeans: LEVIS
(Bought it in Urban Outfitters)
Boots: Daimaru Department Store
Bag: Forever21
Earrings: Retro Girl

Yudira

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to see your comment ♡