Friday, March 9, 2018

25 Things I've Learned in 25 Years


Today is my birthday! I'm turning 25.
Still can't believe it...
Today's blog post actually inspired from "Karlie Kloss" youtube video!!
So I will tell you 25 things I've learned in 25 years.

1. Family is no one supporter in your up's & down's life.
2. My mom thought me olive your life with no regret every single day.
3. Follow what you like is the best step to be happy.
4. Thankful for all the youtube & blogger out there that
    made me to do something that I inspired.
5. If someone make you unhappy, find someone that make you  
    happy and surround yourself with positivity.
6. Thankful for good music out there.
7. Language made me grow bigger & wiser.
8. Traveling are the best way to learn about life.
9. My passion on fashion & traveling are the most important roots.
10. BALI & KYOTO always in my heart.
11. Mom's advised always the best.
12. Everytime you fall, you will get up.
13. Trying something new are scary at first but it will get's better later.
14. Wear colorful things while you can.
15. Communication is the best way to solve everything.
16. Sleep early & wake up early sounds good.
17. It's okay to be different than other people cause that's make you UNIQUE.
18. You can learn lot's of things from outside of school (Education Are Everywhere).
19. As long as something positive, try it all.
20. Love Yourself!
21. Manicure sound to be more fun.
22. Fashion are the most powerful things to express yourself without speaking.
23. Everyone are different and that's okay.
24. Food always makes me happy (especially Balinese Food).
25. I was born & raised as an "Island Girl" and it will never change.

And I'm sure that I still have so much to learn...

Have a nice day :)
Yudira

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to see your comment ♡